Class Cancellation Policy: In the event of low-registration (<7 students), we reserve the right to cancel the class. You will be notified via e-mail if your class has been cancelled. If you have already made payment, you will be issued a certificate of credit to be used toward a future training. We have instituted this new class minimum in order to continue to offer these low-cost trainings. Thank you for your understanding.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR BULK REGISTRATIONS: If you are a Director and would like to register and pay for your staff, or if you would like to register more than one person, please call our Training and Registration line at (303)-914-6307 for assistance.
- All registrations are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- PLEASE NOTE: Registration is NOT complete until you have made your payment. Payment MUST be received before the date of the class. Instructors may not accept payment the day of the class.
- Important: Please do not register under your own name and send someone else in your place without notifying us of this change. Certificates will be made based upon the name entered in registration. If another certificate needs to be made in a different name, there will be a $5.00 replacement fee.
- You will receive a confirmation of registration sent to the e-mail address you provide. DO NOT DELETE. This e-mail contains the link for payment and your invoice. You will need these whether you choose to pay online or by mail. You are not considered registered until your payment confirmation has been received.
- Participants must arrive on time in order to receive a certificate of completion. Late arrivals may be denied access to class at the instructor's discretion.
- There is a fee of $25.00 assessed for payments not honored by your financial institution. There is a replacement fee of $5.00 if you lose your certificate.
- Classes are held at Red Rocks Community College in Lakewood unless otherwise indicated.
- In cases of inclement weather: classes are cancelled if Red Rocks Community College closes. Call 303-914-6600 for the latest information.
- If you prefer to mail your payment, print your invoice from your registration e-mail and enclose with check or money order and mail to:
Child Care Innovations
13300 West 6th Avenue, Box 22B
Lakewood, CO 80228
Credit/Debit Card are accepted by using our online payment link: https://commerce.cashnet.com/rrccccipay