How do you react to stress? Do you shout, hit, or remain calm? Is distress making you sick?
Because we are unique, we experience and handle stress in different ways. If you are overwhelmed and frustrated about life and want to do something about it, then this is the workshop for you!
This interactive workshop will examine the true causes and effects of stress, understand the pressures you face, head off unnecessary problems, cope with those that are unavoidable, and explore ways to reduce and manage stress. In the process, discover your unique potential and inner strengths and channel it to promote health, fitness, and self-esteem!
3.8.A. Social and Emotional Competency
- Model pro-social behavior for children and encourage its age appropriate use, e.g., positive outlooks, healthy social habits, encouragement.
- Investigate stressors that impact social and emotional health and ways to mitigate that stress in both self and children.
- Create a plan for early care and education settings to prioritize self-wellness and professional development opportunities for staff.
4.3.A. Social and Emotional Competency
- Understand the range of adult responses that support the development of children's internal control of their own behavior.
- Observe the self-regulation abilities of the adults in the environment and how these correlate to the children's abilities to self-regulate.